Delta Container Services (DCS) is a non vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC), established since 1998 with Head office in Malta.
Backed by years of experience in the container liner services, the philosophy of DCS is to provide an efficient, effective and reliable service to its clients. The emphasis is on flexibility and tailoring the service to the requirements of the client.
The effectiveness of DCS lies in its drive to provide logistical solutions to the clients by:
- Making available a bill of lading which is tested and adaptable to different environments.
- Having a first class cargo liability policy.
- Purchasing slots on reputable and reliable services only.
- Putting at the disposition of the clients both standard as well as specialised equipment.
- Providing the facility of a through b/l.
- Not being tied to one carrier or one service.
To assist in its mission, DCS has a network of agents in all main ports and geographical regions as well as cabotage and slot charter agreements with established carriers.
This infrastructure is supplemented by a focused and highly specialised work force that operates on flexible work schedules to ensure availability and accessibility.
This workforce includes container freight specialists, commercial personnel, equipment controllers and documentation specialists. The underlying force of this team is the commitment to render an excellent service to the client on a consistent basis.
The personnel at DCS are supported by a sophisticated IT network which covers:
- Equipment control
In this way we aim to provide a seamless service to the client on a bespoke basis.
DCS operates on various trade routes, including:
- N. Europe
- Intramed including Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Cyprus and Libya.
- Far East / Asia
- Immediate response
- 24×7 availability
- International Standards (FIATA, IATA)
Download our Brochure >